Celery Seeds for Planting – UT 52-70 Variety Great Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable – 2,000 Seeds Great for Outdoor Spring, Winter, and Fall Gardening by Gardeners Basics
- 🏅 TRUSTED VARIETY – Popular celery seeds used by gardeners for years. This celery seed produces small, compact celery. Perfect for small space too.
- 🥶 COLD TOLERANT -Utah 52-70 celery can tolerate the cooler weather better than some other varieties. Makes it a great choice for your fall, winter and spring gardens.
- 🇺🇸 USA – All of our seeds, including the Celery 52-70 seeds for planting a home garden, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, grown in the USA. Don’t buy inferior seeds from other countries. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year, adding food security to your home.
- ⚖️ PACKETS – Each celery 52-70 seeds for planting vegetable seed packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each heirloom celery seeds packet contains at least 1 gram of seeds (approximately 2300+ seeds).
- ✅ GUARANTEE – We know you’re absolutely going to love your celery seed, but if for any reason you don’t, please contact us.
Celery Tall Utah 52-70 Improved Seeds, 2000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Isla’s Garden Seeds
- Fantastic addition to your home garden! Germination: The best way to germinate celery seeds is by starting the plants indoors in seed flats. Celery seeds take 14 to 21 days to germinate and emerge from the soil.
- 100 days. Recommended by USU. 11 to 12 inch, dark green stalks. Good heart development and strong roots. Widely adapted.
- Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
- For more of Isla’s Garden Seed products, enter Isla’s Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon!
- Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company!
Tall Utah Celery Seeds – 500 Seeds Non-GMO
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 500 Seeds
- 90 Days to Maturity
- 85% Germination Rate
Sow Right Seeds – Tall Utah Celery Seeds for Planting – Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden – Green Leaf Stalk Celeriac – Great Gardening Gift
- Beautiful — Large premium packet of Utah Celery seeds. Produces large bunches of tall, crisp and green stalks of celery. Minimum of 500 mg per packet.
- Productive — This high-quality string-free variety is a favorite of growers, and its compact habit makes it perfect for small spaces!
- Good Eats — Utah celery has a light and refreshing flavor that is perfect when eaten raw, juiced, or makes an excellent addition to soups and stocks.
- Easy to Grow — Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
- Safe and Sustainable — Our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Sow Right Seeds – Chinese Celery Seeds for Planting; 400 Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds per Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoors or Outdoor; Gardening Gift
- Beautiful — Full color packet of Chinese Celery (Apium Graveolens) that makes a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener. Chinese Celery grows quickly and can be continually harvested. Minimum of 500mg per packet.
- Indoor or Outdoor; A carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both.
- Safe Seed — Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
- Discover the Flavor — Chinese celery is best used in dishes like salads, soups, stews, stir-fried rice, and noodles. Chinese Celery gives a strong flavor to your dishes and makes a interesting addition to your fresh herb garden.
- Easy to Grow — Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. in the “How To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Survival Garden Seeds – Utah Celery Seed for Planting – Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious Celery Plants in Your Home Vegetable Garden – Tender and Crisp Non-GMO Heirloom Variety
- Nearly Stringless – Utah Celery grows large 12 inch tall stalks that without the typical, fibrous strings that are so hard to eat in other varieties of celery.
- AAS Winner – All-American Selections winning celery has excellent flavor and grows consistently without much difficulty, making it a favorite among farmers in the USA for years.
- Grow Now or Later – Plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
- Easy to Grow – Seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
- Quality Seeds – Safe, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Celery Seed, Tendercrisp, 25 Seeds, Heirloom, Non GMO, for Gardening
- A Terrific Tasty Antioxidant Rich Green Veggie
- Celery is A Healthy Super Food
- Celery is high in fiber and Nutrients
- Makes addition to soup or side dish
- Can be used in place of any other greens
Gaea’s Blessing Seeds – Celery Seeds (2500 Seeds) Tall Utah 52-70 Heirloom Non-GMO with Easy to Follow Instructions 89% Germination Rate Net Wt. 1.25g
- Apium graveolens – non-gmo, open-pollinated, heirloom, untreated
- One of the most dependable celery varieties for home gardens with compact growth habit suitable for limited spaces!
- Great heart and root development, stalks grow smooth stalks to 30″ tall with a crisp and tender texture.
- This is a very fresh celery and is much tastier than store bought celery. You won’t be able to go back to store bought after trying this!
- Gaea’s Blessing is based in Central Texas, USA. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Chinese Celery Seeds for Planting-Light Green.Non GMO Garden Seeds for Microgreen.Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden (Chinese Cutting Celery Heirloom Seeds 香芹, 3g. 3000 Celery Plant Seeds)
- Heirloom seeds grown in the USA. Approx. 3000 seeds in the packet. Light Green Chinese Celery (中国芹菜) grows quickly and can be continually harvested. Great hydroponic seeds too
- Green cutting Chinese celery seed (Apium graveolens var. secalinum). This is a cutting celery grown specifically for microgreen production. It is very aromatic and has a celery flavor. Great for celery fresh leaves instead of celery stalk. Can be used to make celery juice and celery powder
- Chinese celery is best used in dishes like salads, soups, stews, stir-fried rice, and noodles. Chinese Celery gives a strong flavor to your dishes and makes a interesting addition to your fresh herb garden
- Non GMO seeds. Same as spinach seeds, lettuce seeds, cabbage seeds, kale seeds for planting, radish seeds and turnip seeds, celery seeds for planting are considered fall vegetable seeds (Northern states) / Winter garden seeds (Southern states). We also carry warm weather vegetable plants & seeds like cherry tomato seeds, cucumber seeds, luffa seeds for planting, bitter melon seeds
- Maturity: Approx. 30 days for microgreens, 50-60 day maturity
- Vegetable seeds for planting home garden. Planting season: Spring/late Summer. We also carry other Chinese vegetable seeds
- The seed packets are shipped in envelopes so we can pass the savings to our customers. There will be no tracking# for the shipment. If it’s lost (not received in 7 business days), please contact us for replacement or refund
- Germination Temperature: 50-65°F. Seed Depth: 1/8-1/4″. Seed Spacing: 2-4″. Thin To: 6-10″. Row Distance: 18-24″
- Germination rate: 89%. Test date: 01/01/2022
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.