Aquario Neo Co2 Diffuser New Version Special Small (10-20 gallons) Authentic Product, Made in Korea, Clear
- Produces the finest Co2 bubbles in the market, allowing for the best co2 diffusion
- Full improvement (Angel, joint, length, diffusion area)
- Hard-to-break, elastic PC (poly-carbonate) pipe
- Reduction of back-flow pressure
- Smaller profile than most diffusers in the market, keeps your tank clean and tidy
Clscea Aquarium Glass CO2 Diffuser Atomizer with U Tube Check Valve Suction Cup Premium Version
- Ideal for small tanks. Suitable for pressurized CO2 supplying systems.
- High-quality glass material ensures transparency and durability.
- Premium ceramic piece produces fine and even bubbles. Ceramic pieces are non-removable and non-replaceable.
- Includes U-shaped bend to avoid clogging due to bending of CO2 tubing.
- This diffuser requires at least 14PSI working pressure for optimal operation. Fits 4/6mm (3/16″ Inner Diameter) CO2 tubing.
Yagote CO2 Diffuser, 3 Spiro Glass CO2 Diffuser, Glass Reactor for Aquarium Plants, Suitable for Tanks 15-50 Gal/60Liter – 200Liter (CO2 Diffuser-Spiral)
- FUNCTION: This CO2 diffuser can create rich CO2 to provide aquarium plants with the carbon dioxide they need and ensure the nutrition and health of hydrophytes. The CO2 diffuser will supply aquarium plants a friendly living environment.
- HIGH QUALITY & HIGH PERFORMANCE: The ceramic diffuser disc of this co2 diffuser has atomic pores on its surface, which can produce fine bubbles that rise slowly and ensure efficient diffusion of carbon dioxide in the aquarium. And the co2 diffuser is made of high quality glass materials, so it can not be easily broken or damaged.
- PRACTICAL AND CONVENIENT. With the suction cup(included), it is easy to install and operate the co2 diffuser and can fix on the aquarium firmly. You can also adjust the position easily. The glass reactor is compatible with pressurized tanks that between 15 – 50 gal (60L – 200L)。
- DELICATE DESIGN: This co2 diffuser has high transparency. The fine, see-through glass is blended in the environment of aquarium, which can create a sense of harmony and unity. What’s more, the cylindrical shape and smooth lines contribute to slowing down water speed to help dissolve CO2 effectively.
- PACKAGE AND SERVICE: 1 x Glass 3 Spiro Co2 Diffuser, 1 x Suction Cup. NOTE: The product belongs to fragile product. We try our best to avoid the breakage. Yagote package used EPE material to prevent the product from breaking. If there is breakage when you receive it, please be careful to avoid being scratched. Please feel free to contact us at any time if you received defective product, we can send you a new co2 diffuser or refund your money immediately.
Aquario Neo Co2 Diffuser Original (Medium)
- Aquarium Neo Diffuser -Medium – 17mm
- Neo diffuser for co2 generates smaller bubbles than them from other glass diffusers
- Micro holes make it produce smaller bubbles compare to them of glass diffusers and not easily polluted for this reason
- Neo diffuser is made of transparent acryl, which is not easily broken differently from glass diffusers when separating from the aquarium and cleaning.
- Simple design is well matched with not only a big aquarium but also a mini.
Rhinox Nano CO2 Diffuser – Keeps Aquarium Plants Healthy with CO2 Injection – 3-Minutes to Setup – Works Best with Pressurized CO2 Tank – for Tank Size Under 20 Gallon
- Create Healthy Aquarium — Get rid of dropping leaves, turning yellow or melting away when you have Rhinox Co2 diffuser to your aid. This nano product is small in size, but does wonders in keeping the aquarium inhabitants healthy.
- Comfortable Rhinox Design Ensuring Maximum Performance — Rhinox employs the latest technology and the best material for maximum performance. It has an extra fine porous ceramic micro bubble diffuser plate that rises slowly. What’s more, the product’s cylindrical shape contributes to slowing down water speed. Common and ideal for small tanks.
- Unobtrusive & Aesthetically Appealing — Composed of fine, see-through glass, the Rhinox Nano CO2 Diffuser is both visually unobtrusive and aesthetically appealing. The gurgling effusion of tiny bubbles adds an element of vitality, interest and movement to the aquarium.
- Easy to Assemble With an Included Suction Cup — With minimal parts, the Rhinox is easy to assemble, install and operate, and pleasingly low-maintenance. Thanks to a suction cup (included), which helps in sticking a diffuser to the tank wall. The installation is not only straightforward, but adjustable as well. Furthermore, it is compatible with pressurized tanks that have a maximum capacity of 20 U.S. gallons, as well as with DIY yeast bottles.
- Value for Money — High-quality, high-performance and high aesthetics coupled with low-maintenance and low cost make the Rhinox Nano the best value for money among CO2 diffusers of its class, providing countless benefits for aquariums as well as obvious advantages to aquarium owners.
JARDLI Pollen Glass CO2 Diffuser with U-Shape Connecting Tube for Aquarium Planted Tank (2″ for 50-80 US gallons)
- Efficient CO2 atomisation through ceramic membrane
- Improve the growth and health of your plants with sufficient CO2 supply
- 2″ diameter, designed for tanks between 50 to 75 us gallons
- U-shape connecting tube can avoid blockage of CO2 flow
- Package includes: 1x pollen CO2 diffuser, 1x glass u-shape tube, 2x suction cup
JARDLI Glass CO2 Diffuser U-Shape for Aquarium Plants
- The unique U-shape hanger style diffuser further enhance the aesthetic beauty of the aquarium
- 0.8″ diameter, 7.9” long, designed for tanks below 20 US gallons, i.e. nano tanks
- Atomic pores on the ceramic disc breaks down Carbon dioxide gas into tiny streams of bubbles
- With high surface area to volume ratio, Co2 can easily dissolve in the water
- The CO2 diffuser fits with standard 4/6 mm CO2 tubing. Put the silicon or rubber tubing into boiling water 30 seconds before inserting the tubing to CO2 diffuser
Clscea Aquarium Stainless Steel CO2 Diffuser Atomizer with Integrated Check Valve for Rimless Tanks 40cm
- The bend hanging feature provides a more elegant looking and convenient to use. Comes in different lengths suitable for different sizes of aquarium tanks.
- Suitable for pressurized CO2 supplying systems. This diffuser requires at least 3kg/cm² (43PSI) working pressure for optimal operation.
- Innovative Quick Plug connection design, easy to install. Built-in check valve to prevent backflow, no need for extra check valves.
- Innovative injection-molded ceramic plate, excellent sealing, extremely fine and dense mist, offering higher CO2 dissolution rates. Ceramic plates are replaceable! (Asin: B08YY7NFX8)
- Made of reliable 304 stainless steel for high bending resistance, anti-corrosion and not easily breakable like glass diffusers. Fits 4/6mm (3/16″ Inner Diameter) CO2 tubing.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.