Oceanic GEO 2.0 Scuba Dive Computer Wrist Watch W/O USB (White/Teal)
- Powered by Oceanic’s Exclusive Dual Algorithm – Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with “Step Back” – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings – Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times 3 minutes – displays minutes & seconds – Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- Single button access to “Last Dive” display (max depth & bottom time) – Data Retention – maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed – Audible Alarm with flashing LED light – History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer – Red
- Slim design for a perfect fit Large display for superior readability Intuitive user interface
Aqua Lung i470TC Wrist Watch Dive Computer
- Bluetooth connects wirelessly to Aqua Lung`s free DiverLog+ app.
- Using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) to wirelessly interact with your i470TC via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge, and Freedive.
- Remotely control all your i470TC settings, view your log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
Mares Smart Air Dive Computer Wrist Watch with or Without LED Transmitter (Black with Transmitter)
- Air Integrated Wrist Computer
- Complete with Mares LED Transmitter
- Great Wrist Computer for Any Level of Diving
- Customizable Audio Alarms
- Simplistic Interface Design
Suunto DX Wrist Top Computer Silver Elastomer Strap with USB Dive Computer
- For rebreather and open circuit diving include
- Titanium case with sapphire crystal glass
- Suunto fused RGBM
- 3D compass, optional wireless air integration
Shearwater Research Teric Wrist Dive Computer
- Full Colour, High Resolution. AMOLED. 1.39″ display with deep blacks, and vivid colour display
- Optional Air Integration. The Teric can connect with up to 2 transmitters
- Rugged Construction. Sapphire crystal window, and 316 stainless bezel & buttons
- Cloud Control. Download and display dive logs quickly with Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Different watch faces to go with multiple styles and occasions. Programmable timers, alarms and stopwatch
Mares Puck Pro Plus Wrist Dive Computer – Blue/Black
- Super Intuitive, Easy-to-Use, Full-Featured RGBM Nitrox Computer, Larger-Display in Slimmer-Design, Upgradeable Firmware & Multi-Gas Capability.
- Precision Stopwatch, Special Function Modes Air, Nitrox & Bottom Time, , Durable Metal Button, Upgraded Interface, Precautionary Programs Setting, Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator.
- Plan Mode, Backlighting, Log Book, 3-Level Salinity, Fresh Water Setting, Sea Water Setting, Aquarium Salinity Setting, Residual Nitrogen Memory Reset, Quartz Clock Movement.
- User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery, Fully Altitude Adjustable to 12,100′ (3,700m) Memory Capacity 36 Hours, Superior Display Readability, Mineral Glass Crystal.
- 492′ (150m) Depth Rating, Power Indicators, Audible Alarms, Watch, Date and Temperature Displays, 12/24 Hour Formats, Two-Different Gas Mixtures During-Single-Dive, Metric or Imperial Units of Measure.
Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer, Black/Blue
- The 3 buttons dive computer provides all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives.
- Dive program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. Possibility to download the data on the PC with the Cressi interface (not included).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off. Visual and auditory alarms. Built-in calendar and clock. Backlit display. Made in Italy.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.