ACR ResQLink View – Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon with GPS for Hiking, Boating and All Outdoor Adventures (Model PLB 425) ACR 2922
- Once activated, an SOS distress signal with GPS position is sent direct to Search and Rescue forces worldwide using the 406 MHz Emergency Distress Signal with 121.5 MHz Homing Signal (No Subscription Required)
- Small, rugged, lightweight personal locator beacon that is buoyant and includes attachment clips including a belt clip, oral inflation tube clip, straps and lanyards for increased wearability for hikers, boaters, campers, climbers, RVing and all your outdoor adventures
- Send non-emergency self test and GPS test messages to multiple contacts via text message (SMS) and email with a customized message using the optional 406Link testing subscription
- Global Coverage using the 3 satellite constellations of COSPAS-SARSAT, which sends your distress message directly to Search and Rescue agencies worldwide without the need for a rescue monitoring center
- A bright LED Strobe light as well as an Infrared Strobe light ensures multiple visual signals to rescuers
BRECON BEACONS GPS COORDINATES T-SHIRT
- Perfect for anyone into the Great British outdoors. The Brecon Beacons is a famed mountain range in South Wales and home to the famous mountain Pen Y Fan
- Ideal for hikers, outdoors enthusiasts, anyone that loves hiking, camping and adventure in Britain
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Spot Gen4 One Way Satellite GPS Location Tracking Portable Communicator, Device for Hiking New Technology Locator Gadget, Messenger & Email, Emergency SOS Alerting, Bundled with HogoR Power Bank
- Easy Check-In- Send a pre-programmed text message or an email with GPS coordinates to up to 10 contacts with your location. Your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a Shared View or SPOT Adventures account.
- S.O.S. Rescue Notification- With the push of a button, GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center provides your GPS coordinates and information to local response teams – for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. The S.O.S. button is for emergencies only. Alert your personal contacts that you need help in non-life-threatening situations. Or, use SPOT S.O.V. for professional vehicular services on land. (Additional service required)
- Various Tracking Setting – Customized tracking features take your adventure to the next level. Choose motion-activated tracking regardless of the level of service you choose and set up a vibration sensor to tell your SPOT to send track updates when you are moving and to stop when you do.
- Custom Messages – Set up Custom Messages before your next adventure to send to your list of pre-determined contacts. Use this feature as a secondary OK message or transfer your personal help alert to this message function if you are using a SPOT S.O.V. service on your Help button.
- HOGOR POWER BANK: Portable Powerful high-speed charger intelligent dual USB security large current output with universal compatibility with most android and iPhone devices in market, long life, quick charge, compact size with dimensions- Height 3.5″ Width 2.5″.
Garmin inReach Explorer+, Handheld Satellite Communicator with Topo Maps and GPS Navigation
- 100 percent global Iridium satellite coverage enables two way text messaging from anywhere (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center
- Track and share your location with family and friends. Water rating : IPX7. Battery : Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Pair with mobile devices using the free earthmate app for access to downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more
- In reach explorer+ device adds preloaded Delorme topo maps with onscreen GPS routing plus built in digital compass, barometric altimeter and accelerometer
Garmin 010-01879-00 InReach Mini, Lightweight and Compact Satellite Communicator, Orange
- Small, rugged, lightweight satellite communicator enables 2 way text messaging using the 100 percentage global Iridium network (satellite subscription required)
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center (satellite subscription required)
- Access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more by using the free Garmin Earthmate app and compatible devices
- Optional inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your inReach Mini or paired device, basic and premium weather packages available
- Send and receive inReach messages through compatible Garmin devices, including connected wearables and handhelds.Display resolution:128 x 128 pixels
- NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used
McMurdo FAST FIND 220 Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) (45016)
- 406/121.5MHz plb
- Easy to operate
- No subscription needed
- High brightness LED SOS light
- Minimum 24hr continuous operation
ZOLEO Satellite Communicator – Two-Way Global SMS Text Messenger & Email, Emergency SOS Alerting, Check-in & GPS Location – Android iOS Smartphone Accessory
- 🌎ZOLEO GLOBAL TWO-WAY SATELLITE COMMUNICATOR: Rugged, GPS location-aware and Iridium satellite based, the ZOLEO device links with the free ZOLEO app on your smartphone or tablet to keep you connected when outside cell coverage. Monthly subscription required: $20, $35 or $50 (25, 250 or unlimited satellite messages) with cellular, Wi-Fi and SOS messaging included. After the initial 3-month commitment, suspend for just $4/mo. Plans currently available in USA, Canada, Australia, but work globally.
- ✉️GLOBAL MESSAGING AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE: Only ZOLEO extends your messaging coverage to everywhere on earth transmitting over the lowest cost network available (satellite, cellular or Wi-Fi). ZOLEO offers a familiar text messaging experience to and from any SMS text number, email address or another ZOLEO app user. By taking advantage of cellular or Wi-Fi when available and the Iridium network (a truly global satellite network) when it isn’t, only ZOLEO offers seamless coverage wherever you go!
- 📲DEDICATED SMS PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS: Your ZOLEO device includes a dedicated US SMS text number and email address that you can share with contacts that you want to remain accessible to, and that they’ll recognize when you message them. Contacts can send messages directly to your SMS number, email address or via the free ZOLEO app. It’s that simple!
- 🆘EMERGENCY SOS & MORE: If something goes wrong, declaring an SOS ensures your SOS alert and GPS coordinates are sent to GEOS, our 24/7 emergency monitoring and dispatch partner. Other safety features include check-in to let others know you’re OK (using built-in button on the device or via the ZOLEO app) and the ability to add your GPS coordinates to any message. And the ability to plan safe travel with on-demand DarkSky weather forecasts, one of the most accurate sources of hyperlocal weather.
- 💪RUGGED AND BUILT TO WORK FOR DAYS: Long-lasting battery life – 200+ hours or 8+ days checking messages every 12 minutes (Lithium-ion battery). Lightweight (5.3 oz) and compact (3.58 x 2.6 x 1.06 in), the ZOLEO device is rugged with MIL-STD 810G shock-resistance, and superior dust- and water- resistance (IP68). Power input – Micro-USB Type B with a charging time of 2 hours. Operating temperature – -4°F to 131°F.
Spot 3 Satellite GPS Messenger – Orange
- S. O. S. – in an emergency, send an S. O. S. With your GPS location to geos, who facilitates search and rescue
- Check in – let contacts know where you are and that you’re okay with a pre-programmed message
- Help/spot S. O. V. – request help from your friends and family at your GPS location. OR, ask for help from professional assistance organizations
- Custom message- let contacts know where you are by sending a pre-programmed message with your GPS location
- Track- automatically send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress using google maps
- Service agreement required.
Garmin eTrex 10 Worldwide Handheld GPS Navigator
- Rugged handheld navigator with preloaded worldwide basemap and 2.2 inch monochrome display
- WAAS enabled GPS receiver with HotFix and GLONASS support for fast positioning and a reliable signal
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards for protection against splashes, rain, etc.
- Support for paperless geocaching and Garmin spine mounting accessories. Power with two AA batteries for up to 20 hours of use (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- See high and low elevation points or store waypoints along a track (start, finish and high/low altitude) to estimate time and distance between points
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.