Raritan Dominion KX IV-101 Ultra High Performance 1-Port 4K KVM-Over-IP Switch
- Number of Computers Supported: 1
- Number of Local Users Supported: 1
- Maximum Video Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- USB: Yes
TRIPP LITE 8-Port Steel Rackmount IP KVM Switch with On-Screen Display (B022-U08-IP), Black
- 1U Rackmount KVM Switch with built in IP access. Video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B are supported at the local console. Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz, 24 bit color depth are supported at the remote console. For best results, computers that remotely access the KVM switch should have at least a Pentium III 1GHz processor
- Connect either USB or PS/2 computers using P778 Series USB/PS2 Combo KVM Cable Kits no need for separate cable kits
- Control up to 8 computers on a single KVM switch
- Daisy chain multiple KVM switches together to increase the number of connected computers. An additional 15 B022 U16 KVM switches can be daisy chained from the B022 U08 IP for a total of 248 connected computers
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN or Internet via the Windows or Java browser clients
- 3 year limited warranty
KVM Extender HDMI USB Over IP 4K@30Hz 4:4:4 Video, Webcam Extender, Supports Gigabit POE Network Switch,Support HDMI Audio 2CH/5.1CH/7.1CH/DTS/Dolby Format and USB 2.0 with Independent EDID Manageme
- 【Long-Distance Stable Transmission】 KVM over IP extender Resolution supports 4K@30Hz 4:4:4, Ultra HD is completely lossless, low latency, support full-format HDMI audio, fully meet the audio-visual needs of high-end customers. Recommend to use gigabit switch.
- 【One-to-Many KVM Extender】KVM and USB extension Supports point-to-point/1TX to 253RX over gigabit PoE switch , and can also support multi-slave control of a host’s networking. This product can extend the KVM and USB signal transmission distance to 20 kilometers through the cascaded network extension of multi-level switches.
- 【Power over Ethernet (PoE)】Support PoE power supply (802.3AF) for easy construction and improve system robustness，recommend Gigabit PoE Switch power for the product,and also have video & audio broadcast.
- 【KVM Pass-Through USB2.0 Extended】Support full-featured USB2.0 extension, so the receiver can not only connect to the wireless mouse and keyboard, but also connect USB devices such as USB flash drive, USB camera, USB headset, etc.
- 【Package Of HDMI Over IP KVM Extenderd】1x HDMI Extender Rj45 TX Sender, 1x HDMI Extender Rj45 RX Receiver, 2x Power Adapters and 1x User Manual, 1x USB2.0 Cable.All products are included 12 months money back guarantee after the date of purchase.
StarTech.com 500ft VGA KVM Over IP Extender – PS/2 & USB Host – KVM Console Over CAT5 Ethernet for Multiple Servers/Computers (SV565UTPU) Black
- CONVENIENT ACCESS: Use the VGA over CAT5 extender to operate a USB & VGA KVM or PC up to 500ft away as if it were right in front of you. For added convenience, the extender features auto-switching and dedicated control options.
- COST-EFFICIENT KVM EXTENSION: The KVM over IP extender provides a low-cost way to convert existing standard KVM units into remotely accessible hardware extending your hardwares capabilities.
- FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION: This KVM console extender can be used with a single computer or connected to an existing KVM switch. It offers broad support for newer USB keyboards, mice, and even most combo/wireless configurations.
- EASY INSTALLATION: With support for plug and play connectivity, this KVM over Ethernet extender is easy to install using industry-standard UTP network cable and is OS independent, requiring no software or drivers for installation.
TRIPP LITE KVM Switch USB Server Interface Unit Virtual Media HD15 USB RJ45 (B078-101-USB2)
- Connector(s): 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) – male
- Product type: Keyboard / video / mouse / USB adapter
- Needed to connect a USB Server to a Net Commander Cat5 IP KVM switch, with virtual media support
- Supports virtual media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps
- Easy to install; no software needed
- No power supply required
- Allows a maximum distance of 100ft from KVM to computer/server via Cat5e cable
- 1-year limited warranty
TRIPP LITE Minicom SMART IP Access 2-Port Remote KVM Over IP NIC TAA GSA (0SU51068)
- Adds remote KVM control servers, computers, and KVM switches
- Features two ports for remote control of serial devices
- Features dual NIC ports for network redundancy and security
- Able to utilize a standard 56Kbps analog modem connection, while allowing adaptive and configurable bandwidth consumption when accessed via LAN
- SNMP traps for monitoring Smart IP Access events and operation
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Vertiv Avocent AV3000 Rackmount KVM Over IP Switch | CAC | 8 Port KVM switches | Local and Remote Access (AV3108-001)
- ANALOG KVM: Simplified local access, management and control of server resources from a single console with 4 ports and 4 VGA cables
- SPACE SAVING: Installation options include standard 1U and 0U rackmount configurations as well as a desktop option
- ZERO-DELAY SWITCHING: Switching between targets is easy with intuitive touch buttons, hotkey operation and scan mode
- VIDEO CONNECTIONS: VGA and DisplayPort video targets are both supported, with a resolution of up to 2048×1536, plus a variety of server connections with proprietary cable interface adapters
- MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY: Backed with a two-year warranty
TRENDnet 1-Port KVM Switch Over IP, Centralized Management, 1600×1200 Resolution, Ethernet RJ-45, Serial PPP, Windows, KVM Switches, BIOS, GUI, TK-IP101,Black
- Manage multiple servers from your network or remotely from any Internet connection
- IP-based remote control server management for Windows and Java-based clients
- An intuitive Web user interface provides control from BIOS level up to OS based applications
- 2 Year TRENDnet Manufacturer’s Warranty
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.