Invacare Wheelchair Elevating Legrests, Composite Footplates, Padded Calf Pads, 1 Pair, T94HCP,Black
- This Invacare wheelchair hemi elevating legrest with composite footplates features a no-tools front rigging design for easy attachment .
- Compatible with all current Invacare standard manual model wheelchairs, Tracer EX2, Tracer SX5, Tracer SX5 Recliner, Tracer IV, 9000 SL, 9000 XT, 9000 XT Recliner, 9000 XDT, 9000 Topaz, 9000 Jymni
- Padded calf pads for comfort when the elevating legrest is used in the raised position.
- 1.5 Inch Spacing between Swingaway hinge brackets
- 1 pair of hemi elevating legrests with durable composite footplates.
Wheelchair Elevating Legrests with Padded Calf Pads 1 Pair
- CONVENIENT. Wheelchair footrest with Vinyl Padded Calf Pads make for comfort, elevating legs and supporting proper foot position.
- DURABLE. Non slip plastic wheelchair footplate leg swings for safety, comfort and easy cleaning.
- EASY TO INSTALL Wheelchair parts are toolfree for easy assembly.
- UNIVERSAL wheelchair accessories. Padded elevating leg rests for standard aluminum lightweight and heavy duty wheelchairs, rollator walkers, and chairs with leg rest.
- BRANDS Compatible with Healthline Trading, Drive Medical, Invacare, and more wheelchair parts brands.
Drive Medical Blue Streak Wheelchair with Flip Back Desk Arms, Elevating Leg Rests, 20 Inch Seat
- Blue Powder-coated frame, black cross brace; Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Flip-back, padded desk-length arm
- Solid rubber tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- Overall Dimensions: 42″(L) x 24″(W) x 36″(H). Closed Width: 12.5″. Armrest Height: 8″
- Seat to floor height is 19.5 inch and back height is 16 inch. Do not adjust foot rests any lower than 2.5 inch from floor. Comes with calf strap
20″ Wheelchair, Steel Frame, Black, Detachable Desk Arm, Swing Away Elevating Leg Rest, 350 Lb. Capacity
- McKesson Standard 20-inch Wheelchair with Swing Away Elevating Leg Rests and Detachable Desk Arms manufactured by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame with a textured, silver-vein finish for enhanced visual appeal and ease of maintenance.
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean
- Urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces
- 8″ front casters are adjustable in three positions
- Dual axle provides easy transition to hemi-level seat height allows rider to use feet to independently propel
Medline – MDS806550E Lightweight & User-Friendly Wheelchair With Flip-Back, Desk-Length Arms & Elevating Leg Rests for Extra Comfort, Gray, 18″ Seat
- Flip-back, desk-length arms make it easy to navigate under tables | elevating leg rests enhance comfort and remove easily
- Breathable nylon upholstery is soft and comfortable
- Premium welds ensure reliability and durability
- Smooth-rolling Mag wheels with low-maintenance flat-free tires; foot-powered movement with 2” seat-height adjustments (hemi-height)
- 300-Lb. Weight capacity | 33-lb. Product weight, without leg rests. Latex free; Not MRI safe
Medline Lightweight and User-Friendly Wheelchair with Flip-Back, Desk-Length Arms and Elevating Leg Rests for Extra Comfort, Gray, 20 inch Seat
- Flip-back, desk-length arms make it easy to sit comfortably at tables | Elevating leg rests provide additional support and detach easily
- Comfortable and durable nylon upholstery. Self Propelling
- Premium welds ensure durability and dual axle hemi-height adjustable, adjustable-height back
- Smooth-rolling mag wheels with low-maintenance flat-free tires | Foot-powered movement with 2” seat-height adjustments (hemi-height)
- 300-lb. weight capacity | 33-lb. product weight, without leg rests
ProBasics Standard Wheelchair – Flip Back Desk Arms – 250 Pound Weight Capacity – Black – Elevating Leg Rest – 20″ x 16″ Seat
- STRONG & DURABLE: Slide tube steel frame design with a black powder coat finish. Single axle positioning. Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery that accommodates a wide range of users.
- FEATURE RICH: Flip-back, padded, upholstered removable arm rests. Chart pocket on the back of the seat for additional convenience. Includes tool-free foot riggings. Easy push-to-lock wheel locks.
- WHEELS: Composite handrims with 24″ solid urethane tires. 8″ x 1″ solid rubber front casters. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- CONFIGURABLE & ADJUSTABLE: Available with swing-away footrests – with heel loops or elevating leg rests – with pneumatic pistons. This wheelchair will support a patient up to 250 pounds.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Seat Widths – 16” | 18” | 20”; Seat Depth – 16”; Seat-To-Floor Height – 19.5”; Warranty – Limited lifetime on frame and one year on all parts
Drive Medical Elevating Legrests for Bariatric Sentra Wheelchairs, Chrome
- Aluminum Footplate
- Chrome Extensions
- Vinyl Calf Pads
NYOrtho Wheelchair Foot-Rest Extender Elevating Pad – Leg Cushion Protector | Secures Easily with Quick-Release Strap Seat Widths 16″ – 20″, 1″ Foot Platform
- Comfort: Leg Rest Pads provides cushioned support behind the legs and helps prevent the feet from slipping behind the footrest and getting caught under the wheelchair. Footrest Extenders provides a base of support and elevates the legs one or two inches, improving both posture and comfort while alleviating foot drop symptoms.
- Sizing: The NYOrtho Wheelchair Foot-Rest Extender is specifically designed to fit all wheelchair types and sizes! For wheelchairs containing seat widths between 16” and 20” the size “Seat Widths 16”-20” is just right for you! For bariatric wheelchairs containing seat widths between 22” and 24” the size “Seat Widths 22”-24” is just right for you! Furthermore, for maximum comfort, both size options come in three different foot platform heights 1”, 2”, and even 3”!
- The NYOrtho Wheelchair Foot-Rest Extender Elevating Pad is secured easily with two quick-release straps, one on either side of the footrest. The straps easily secure around the wheelchair footrest frame for easy removal.
- Now available with additional bag for purchase that allows for easy storage! See leg rest Seat Widths 16″ – 20″ + Carrying Bag and 22″ – 24″ + Carrying Bag. The specially made NYOrtho Wheelchair Footrest Carrying Bag hangs conveniently on the back of the wheelchair for easy storage and ease of access!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.