Anthony’s Organic Tapioca Flour Starch, 5lbs, Gluten Free & Non GMO
- 100% USDA Organic Tapioca Flour / Starch
- Derived from Organically grown Manioc root (Manihot esculenta)
- Extremely fine neutral white powder, Product of Thailand
- Non irradiated. Not produced from genetically modified materials
- Great for plant based, gluten free, vegan, recipes!
Tapioca Flour (1 Gallon (5 lb.)) by Earthborn Elements, Also Known As Tapioca Starch, Resealable Bucket, Fine White Powder, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
- PURE, HIGH QUALITY TAPIOCA FLOUR/STARCH.
- USE IN GLUTEN-FREE BAKING.
- REPLACE CORNSTARCH AS A THICKENER FOR SAUCES, PIE, AND HOMEMADE DRESSINGS.
- GLUTEN-FREE, NON-GMO & VEGAN.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you’ll love our products and stand behind every item with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase return the product for a full refund.
Naturevibe Botanicals Tapioca Flour, 2lbs | Gluten-Free & Non GMO | Supports Weight Gain [Packaging may vary]
- Tapioca is a starch extracted from cassava root, a tuber native to South America. The cassava root is relatively easy to grow and a dietary staple in several countries in Africa, Asia and South America.
- Tapioca is almost pure starch, so it’s almost entirely made up of carbs. It contains only minor amounts of protein, fat and fiber. One ounce (28 grams) of dry tapioca pearls contains 100 calories. Due to its lack of protein and nutrients, tapioca is nutritionally inferior to most grains and flours. In fact, tapioca can be considered as “empty” calories. It provides energy with almost no essential nutrients.
- Tapioca is almost pure starch and has very limited nutritional value. However, it’s naturally gluten-free, so it can serve as a wheat substitute in cooking and baking for people who are on a gluten-free diet. Tapioca is a dried product and usually sold as white flour, flakes or pearls.
- Starchy liquid is squeezed out of ground cassava root. The water is allowed to evaporate, leaving behind the tapioca powder. This can then be made into flakes or pearls.
- It can be used as a thickener for soups, sauces and gravies. It’s cheap, has a neutral flavor and great thickening power.
Tapioca Flour (8 oz.) by Pure Ingredients, Also Known As Tapioca Starch, Resealable Eco-Friendly Packaging, Fine White Powder, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
- Pure, high quality tapioca flour/starch
- Made from Cassava Root
- Replaces cornstarch as a thickener for sauces, pie, and homemade dressings
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan
- Packaged in the USA
Iya’s Premium Tapioca Flour (Also Known as Tapioca Starch) 2.5 lbs. bags. Plant-Based, Grain-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Allergen-Free, Pure. Made with 100% Cassava Manioc Root.
- Made 100% with Premium Organically Grown Cassava Manioc (Yuca) Root – Our Tapioca flour is made from one ingredient only i.e. cassava root from same day harvests sourced direct from farmers
- Batch Tested for Purity – Produced in a state-of-the-art 100% allergen free, fully automated facility. Plant Based, Grain-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Preservatives-Free, Additives-Free, Bleach-Free, Nothing artificial ever, 100% food.
- Authentic & Versatile – This authentic tapioca flour/starch can be used in any recipe instead of corn starch or wheat flour. It has a white natural color, near neutral aroma & taste.
- Great in any Recipe – Also a great binder, our tapioca flour can adapt to any recipe. Use in gluten free, grain free baking, sauce thickener, cooking etc.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We have an average 95% satisfaction rate, but we want all our customers to be happy. While food is not returnable, please contact us if you are unhappy and we will issue a full refund.
Arrowhead Mills Organic Gluten Free Tapioca Flour, 20 oz
- Arrowhead Mills – America’s Organic CompanyFounded in 1960, in Hereford, Texas, The Arrowhead Mills brand has been leading the way in organic, natural, whole grain and gluten free innovation in flours, pancake & waffles mixes, hot and cold cereals, nut butters, beans & grains for more than 50 years
- Arrowhead Mills
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.